[ExI] memory

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 16:57:37 UTC 2020

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 12:04 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

> Spike is not the only guilty person here:  others have referred to people
> liking to play sports, attend games, and so on, as idiots  brain dead, and
> worse.

There is no disputing matters of taste, it's just that I personally don't
find watching rich people exercising to be particularly entertaining. That
might change if a little imagination was used in devising new sports to
make them a bit more colorful, I humbly suggest Javelin Catching, Landmine
Golf, and Nuclear Football.

 John K Clark