[ExI] viruses

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 13:12:32 UTC 2020

Acetaminophen should be alright in this scenario (although to be clear I'm
not a doc).  There are understandable reasons why NSAIDs might be having a
negative effect in terms of the virus, but acetaminophen does not share the
same mechanism of action and should be fine as a fever reducer.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 9:08 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <