[ExI] barber

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 14:41:17 UTC 2020

I have really never known the difference between being friendly and
flirting.  In fact I have asked women if I was flirting with them and have
gotten no response.  One girl student once told me that she was flirting
with me rather strongly (she later said that she had a big crush on me) and
I never noticed.  Par for the course.  I leave it to your imagination what
it would take for me to realize that a female was flirting with me.

I think women of a certain age appreciate a bit of flirting.  Shows they
could still be in the game; still thought of as attractive.  I would not
flirt with any intention of doing anything about it as I am a serial
monogamist - married four times.  Three women.

I think flirting may be difficult to define.  If a woman wears a top with
lots of cleavage I am going to look though hopefully not drool.  Is she
flirting?  Am I?  What if I looked up into her face and smiled?

Anybody have a take on this?

bill w

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 9:32 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <