[ExI] barber

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Mar 23 14:30:26 UTC 2020

Quoting Bill Wallace:

>  Beyond stunned. I was getting a haircut and asked the barber how
> most people parted their hair on the left versus the right.

I have found the answer to that problem Bill: I go to a barber who speaks very little English, and I speak no Vietnamese.  Her shop is 4 minutes walk from my house, so if I get to where I cannot drive before cars drive themselves, I can still get my hair cut, and there is no chatter about left or right.

If she did speak English, I wouldn’t talk to her or even go to her shop: too attractive, and she dresses like she means it.  {8^D

We fellers who have been happily married for 36 years have our techniques for staying that way: be boring.