[ExI] shining example and COVID-19 (John Clark)

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 16:10:45 UTC 2020

Different strokes for different folks. The goal isn't to make everyone
"better" in the same way, it's to give people the ability to change what
they want to change about themselves.

What would I change about myself? I could be the next John Clark, making
sure everyone knows the answer to that, but that would quickly become
tedious.

-Dave

We are talking at cross purposes.  I am talking about genetic manipulation
of ova and sperm.  I do think I would make everyone better in the same
way:  far better immune systems, for instance.  And the changes will be in
the fertilized egg, not a borned person.  But I suppose that genetic
changes to adults could happen through epigenetics.  bill w

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 6:20 PM Dave Sill via extropy-chat <