[ExI] Influential Imperial College Epidemiologist catches COVID and admits his models were off by more than an order of magnitude

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 20:18:07 UTC 2020

The amount of economic damage being done by overreaction to this threat is
off the charts.  The IFR for this is unlikely to be more than 1% when all
is said and done.   I still predict on record that this thing is
effectively over in the US by early June.  Meanwhile, central banks have
entered a new phase where they essentially are the financial markets.  I'm
also waiting to see the lasting damage done to civil liberties across the
board.

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 4:06 PM Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat <