[ExI] Non-locality of conscious observers implies panpsychism without omniscience

Ben Zaiboc ben at zaiboc.net
Sun Mar 29 17:58:26 UTC 2020

On 29/03/2020 17:14, billw wrote:
> I can't say that it is wrong.  But this turns out to be useful in
> understanding, predicting, and controlling behavior (the aims of
> psychology) I'll be a toasted toad.  This kind of thing tells me why
> we don't study any physics in psych grad school.

Bill, this is not physics. Heisenberg's Uncertainty principle is
physics, but panpsychism is not. I'm not quite sure what it is.
Philosophy? Obviously it's not psychology.
Certainly the mention of Deepak Chopra seems appropriate to me.

Ah, here we are: Wikipedia is our friend.
"Panpsychism
In philosophy of mind..."

OK, not even philosophy then, but 'philosophy of mind'. 'Nuff said.

--
Ben Zaiboc