[ExI] Subject: Boltzmann brains

Re Rose rocket at earthlight.com
Sun May 3 11:23:54 UTC 2020

To clarify my comment below, I didn't mean the proto-biolgical building
blocks that have been observed, such as R,S-glycine, R,S-alanine, adenine,
ribose, and their friends; or the simple protenoids and polypeptides -
those building blocks of biology can and do spontaneouly form. I meant
higher-order biologial molecles like, I dunno, hydrolases, or NADPH
synthases, biologcally active structures like that.

-R

I have never seen evidence of the spontaneous formation in the galaxy of
even biological-like molecules (like an ATPase or something), much less
functional ones.

Message: 12