[ExI] Is the USA doing too much to prevent COVID-19?

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon May 4 13:47:23 UTC 2020

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 9:13 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> > …And so does the possibility that we won't even have an election on
>> November 3, and please don't tell me both those things would be
>> unconstitutional, I already know that.  John K Clark
>

>* Ja, so why worry?*

If the Constitution was a law of physics I wouldn't worry about somebody
violating it. Do you think it is?

*> if POTUS could possibly by any means seize power, they would have done
> it a long time ago, starting in the late 1700s.*

The current situation is unique in American history. Most previous
presidents were not fascists, and those that were didn't have a large
(about 35%) cult following, to them Donald J Trump can simply never do
wrong.

 John K Clark