[ExI] "Crap in the Gap" theories of consciousness (Was re: antiscience from both sides)

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Thu May 7 13:49:28 UTC 2020

And if we'd stop being 'qualia blind', we could discover what it is, in our
brain, that has an intrinsic redness quality, finally filling this gap in
our understanding of perception of color.  This would once and for all
easily falsify all these crap in the gap theories.

Let me know if our new socratic method test asking: "Are you Qualia Blind
<https://qualia.insite21.com/>"  helps with understanding what qualia
blindness is.

Brent