[ExI] Hitler and Trump was Even India and Haiti do it better

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 17:40:51 UTC 2020

Huh?  What motivates stressed people is stress.  The problem with many is
that they don't have a lot of coping mechanisms and when those don't work,
anything looks good to try.

But I do think that all this stress will, in the long run, be good for
people.  Some will find coping mechanisms that work and will use them
regularly.  Some will find that they can, in fact, survive a lot of
stress.  People will look back on this and tell grandchildren about it and
what they suffered.  Many who were always griping about needing a rest, got
a big one.  Lots of soul-searching out there; job changing; relationship
changing.  In many ways this is a unique opportunity to study people.

We know one thing:  they will clear the toilet paper aisle, first thing.

bill w

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 11:55 AM Keith Henson via extropy-chat <