[ExI] the fun they had

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed May 13 16:54:09 UTC 2020

There was a short story I read when I was about 10.  It was in a school
textbook.  Of all the material in all those textbooks, this short story was
the only thing that stuck in my mind.  I recall it fit entirely on one
textbook page.  I even remembered enough of the exact wording to find it
online.

In light of the current remote education experiment, I found that story
remarkable indeed:

http://teleclass.free.fr/IMG/pdf/The_Fun_They_Had_by_Isaac_Asimov.pdf

Keith did you get a chance to hang around with Asimov enough to know him
personally?  I know you ran with the biggies in SciFi.  I will never forget
that time you invited me over for one of your parties.  That was just cool.