[ExI] Summer weather and COVID-19

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri May 22 13:01:42 UTC 2020

Subject: [ExI] Summer weather and COVID-19

>… that does not bode well for the recent rash of reopenings that have been urged by some politicians…John K Clark

Some politicians may have their views, but over time, the citizens who are not politicians are increasingly deciding their lives must go on.  They open in defiance of government orders.  We see examples of it everywhere, and more every day.

At some point, life must resume.  Society cannot survive without its workers.  Not everyone can do their work from home.

Government influences us, but does not control us.  Most of the world does not live under totalitarianism.