[ExI] Summer weather and COVID-19

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri May 22 14:47:33 UTC 2020

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 9:04 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

>  >> … that does not bode well for the recent rash of reopenings that have
>> been urged by some politicians
>

> *> Some politicians may have their views, but over time, the citizens who
> are not politicians are increasingly deciding their lives must go on. *

That could very well be true, but it doesn't change the fact that if this
study is correct it doesn't bode well for the recent rash of reopenings
that have been urged by some politicians.  And we will know by late summer
or early fall if the Harvard prediction is correct, if it is then it also
doesn't bode well for the politicians that advised people to go back to
business as usual when the election is held in late fall.

John K Clark