[ExI] Summer weather and COVID-19

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri May 22 16:23:58 UTC 2020

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 12:06 PM Darin Sunley via extropy-chat <

*> The study is not correct. I don't know exactly how it's wrong, but I
> guarantee you that none of it's predictions will play out in reality*

My apologies. I was not aware that Darin Sunley was a epidemiologist of
such high regard that his opinion was more important than that of every
other lesser epidemiologist in the world so we should bet our lives that
Darin Sunley is correct, And after all, he gave us a guarantee.

John K Clark