[ExI] Essential Upload Data

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 15:19:12 UTC 2020

If my memory is serving me well (not likely) it has been estimated that
only about 25% of what is said is adequately communicated.  Part of that, I
suppose, is that you have to count both errors: errors in what is said, and
errors in what is understood by the receiver.  It gets even worse, I think,
when you consider class reunions:  the communicator doesn't remember an
event well and then states it poorly, and the receiver has different
memories of the event and then garbles what he hears.  bill

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 8:56 AM Ben via extropy-chat <