[ExI] How do you make new discoveries about what's available on the internet?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Nov 2 12:55:24 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of John Grigg via extropy-chat

>…But now with the pandemic in place, I was amazed by all the seemingly impressive virtual Halloween parties and events going on, via Zoom and other similar platforms…John  :  )

Thanks Johnny!  Zoom and its sisters is the biggest cool surprise of the past year.  Once you get accustomed to it, all the cool things you can get done: you can pull together meetings easily and quickly, get volunteer groups moving, have virtual family reunions that otherwise come together once a decade if you are lucky, oh what a cool development.  Add to all that: it’s free.  What a time to be living, oh my, what a time.  {8-]