[ExI] Eventbrite/Zoom addiction!

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 18:40:01 UTC 2020

Spike, you just have a sunny disposition - you can't help it.  But you can
change:  here's some ways:  hold a pencil in your teeth - that is
guaranteed to keep you from smiling; ;it also prevents some happy brain
chemicals from being emitted (true - studies on that).

If you subscribe to the principle of whatever works,then try pain.  I have
no suggestion as to how to get it. If you are really interested, you could
cut off some body part that will interfere with very pleasurable aspects of
your life.

Take your sax and play it in public - not too well.  You want to elicit
frowns and such from passersby which your brain can then imitate.

Ram one of your Town Cars into the other one and sit in contemplation of
life.  If still happy, trash your motorcycle.  Meditate on the meaning of
this.  Apply for a grant for this kind of modern art.

Cook a chicken far beyond well done, so far that wolves would not eat it,
and think about what the chicken would feel if it knew that it would meet
an end like you provided.

Read Camus and Sartre.

Well, you get the idea.  Just let your native creativity blossom into the
black moods you so obviously seek.  Compared to most people, you know that
you are missing more than half of life, which the rest of us spend worrying
and obsessing with things that will never happen, and depressed about the
things that have happened..

I will sorrowfully provide more examples if you find that these just don't
work for you.

bill w

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 11:20 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <