[ExI] Giving up autonomy for cryogenic suspension

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 18:54:28 UTC 2020

Will Steinberg wrote:
"One of my personal nightmare scenarios is being frozen, having my body
stolen in the hundreds-of-years interim, and waking up imprisoned as some
kind of fucked up slave, possibly a sex slave."

You should read this classic science fiction novel by A.A. Attanasio... Cue
evil laughter! Lol
<https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5217055.A_A_Attanasio>

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/552286.Solis

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 11:59 PM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <