[ExI] Free will was: Everett worlds

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 11:03:39 UTC 2020

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 3:53 PM Darin Sunley via extropy-chat <

*> It is trivial to show that since a word in isolation is completely
> meaningless, and adding another meaningless word won't help, we can show by
> induction over the dictionary that language acquisition is impossible, and
> that therefore this email is completely absurd.*

As I said before, email and language in general would indeed be absurd if
all we had was definitions and dictionaries, but human beings have been
using language long long before dictionarys existed because they had
something far better, physical examples of those words.

John K Clark