[ExI] Human Fetal Tissue Research

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Sep 15 19:17:35 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Dave Sill via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] Human Fetal Tissue Research

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 2:22 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

…

>>…But even failing that, there is no reason why embryonic research must be done in the USA.  Fetal tissue is easy to transport… spike

>…Agreed. Not even any need to transport it there.  -Dave

Ja, and I can do even better than that Dave.

All over this valley are spooky unidentified office buildings where mysterious research is taking place, highly secret for perfectly understandable reasons: the investor paying for it doesn’t want the Chinese to find out about it and beat her to market, eating her lunch.

Right here in the middle of my own town is one of those: it was once the power company headquarters, but they moved out, it was vacant for a while but now some company or someone is using it.  It is a secure building (you can’t get there with a brick thru the window (a bulldozer might work.))  People are seen going in and out with badges that open the front door and the security doors (if they have the code.)

Investor contacts Stanford or Planned Parenthood: take the fetal tissue, secure it as you would a bad heart you just removed, put it in a metal box, lock it.  Deliver it to a contractor whose badge says FyootureTech.  Do not tell her what it is (she is not cleared.)

FyootureTech delivery person asks no questions, brings the material to the nondescript unidentified building, drives in, door closes, she leaves the box, drives away.

No one outside that building knows what is being researched there.  The government doesn’t know.  Pro-life protestors don’t know.  The guard whose job it is to keep out anyone who doesn’t have a badge doesn’t know.

This research could all be done right here in the neighborhood and no one would know.  A wary investor could discover a knockout stem cell therapy, save humanity and make a buttload off of that.