[ExI] COVID-19

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 14:49:20 UTC 2020

In the specific case of Tennessee, I believe that.

Unfortunately, the national number is an aggregation of numbers from dozens
of different jurisdictions with standards that have varied significantly
over both geography and time. The GIGO factor is through the roof.

It doesn't help matters that the [allegedly] hardest-hit geographical
regions are also the ones with long-established histories of
media-manipulation shenanigans, /and/ the strongest motives to engage in
such at this particular moment.

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 8:41 AM Dave Sill via extropy-chat <