[ExI] smoke 'em dano

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 22:37:19 UTC 2020

So... sports stars are not universally-known, entertainers are not,  spike

Are you out of your mind?  Entertainment is one of America's biggest
exports, and people watch our sports all over the world.  There's a good
reason a defensive back can make $20 million a year (and Oprah 100 million).

'Fess up - you don't know the first thing about sports; and entertainment
only from the past.   You think our politicians are more popular than
basketball stars?  You see people wearing Trump and  Biden Tshirts?  You'll
see a million LeBron James ones before you see 10 of those.

Sales of pro football jerseys are high in Japan and all over.  I could go
on.

bill w

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 4:45 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <