[ExI] Turmeric health claims fraudulent

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 17:28:04 UTC 2020

All I know is that I took naproxen and turmeric for osteoarthritis, and got
alarmed at the data on heart attacks and naproxen, so I stopped it.  I take
two turmerics a day and have no hip or shoulder pain.  (I have seen my
osteoarthritis on Xray, so it's no placebo).  My daughter takes it for knee
pain and it works for her.  I don't think all the good data comes from one
source.

The People's Pharmacy recommends it and they have a long history of good
calls.  A druggist and a person with a doctorate in physiology run it.

Big Pharm won't mess with it because they can't make any money from it.  Of
course they are going to disparage it.

bill w

On Sat, Sep 19, 2020 at 11:54 AM Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat <