[ExI] oh hey, why didn't we do this sooner...

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 06:38:31 UTC 2020

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 2:50 AM spike jones via extropy-chat
>>...You do know that trans people have a very rough time in prison for being trans... Dan
>
> Hi Dan,
>
> It isn't about actual trans people, who I completely get.
>
> It is about male prisoners pretending to be trans in order to pretend to be female in order to move over to Chowchilla.
>
> I vaguely suspect there are male athletes kinda faking it in order to compete in womens' sports already.

Hi Spike,

Vaguely suspect amounts to what? Do you have any credible evidence for
these claims?

By the way, do you recall the case of the transboy in Texas:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/feb/25/transgender-wrestler-mack-beggs-wins-texas-girls-title

Note that he wanted to compete with the boys, but the rules forced him
to compete with the girls because of what's on the birth certificate.
That's not his (or his parents') crafty scheme to win in these
competitions. Rather, it's the Texas public school rules.

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via:
http://author.to/DanUst