[ExI] portable toilets, was: RE: Watch robots make pizzas from start to finish at an automated pizzeria

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 19:49:14 UTC 2021

Don't like to be a cynic, but if you build housing for the homeless it will
fill up immediately and more people will come from all over.  I am reminded
of schools that were too small before they were completed.

"Let's all go to Santa Clara county - free housing, free food........"   Is
there anything to stop this from happening?

The only way I see anything like this happening is for it to be done on the
federal level.  They can print as much money as is needed.

bill w

On Wed, Aug 4, 2021 at 2:37 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <