[ExI] US ‘failed miserably’ in wargame reportedly against China attack on Taiwan

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 17:53:03 UTC 2021

But we aren’t having desperate war bond drives now.

BillW, what changed please?

spike

How do you get people interested in over 20 trillion dollars of debt?  A
war they can understand.  People are dying.  The enemy is winning.The debt
has no urgency about it.  Thus the one word answer to you is:
complacency.  Part of that is living for the moment.  How many of us have
adequate retirement money?  Small number, I think.  That future is just too
far off for people to imagine.  So in the end, it's a failure of
imagination.  AGree?

bill w

On Fri, Aug 6, 2021 at 12:43 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <