[ExI] US ‘failed miserably’ in wargame reportedly against China attack on Taiwan

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 19:03:22 UTC 2021

We probably have as many submarines as there are humpback whales - enough
missiles to darken the Sun.  Just what resources do we lack?  We use
existing military personnel to carry out attacks so no extra dollars
there.  What resources are you saying we lack?

And I don't see the connection between not balancing the books and failures
to meet military obligations.  bill w

On Fri, Aug 6, 2021 at 1:07 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <