[ExI] to my fellow renaissance life forms

Henry Rivera hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu
Wed Aug 18 12:19:43 UTC 2021

Spike,
I find your ignorant generalization and attempt at a joke offensive. I’m kind of embarrassed for you.
Rap is diverse, heterogeneous like the people who make it. Some is intellectually void aka the WAP song. Much is not. Listen to the latest (2021) by Nas or anything by KRS-One to expand your horizons in this area.
-Henry