[ExI] The Future Is Going to Be Extremely Lonely

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 14:13:32 UTC 2021

I read a scifi book many years ago in which no one ever met another person,
except by video.  Asimov, maybe?  Can't remember.  Is this the way we are
moving?  Subtle smells of a person become irrelevant, as does some body
language.  I dated a beautiful blonde, but only once.  She just didn't have
the right smell.  Her breath wasn't bad but it wasn't 'right' either.
 Will we stay home and never go out to eat or buy groceries or clothes and
miss out on meeting people we would never meet online?   bill w

On Tue, Dec 14, 2021 at 12:27 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <