[ExI] discovery

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 22:49:23 UTC 2021

Nobody has any explanation for the soap, but thousands have written in
about it.  Direct application of the soap to the leg doesn't work.  I think
maybe that it is fumes coming out of the soap and concentrating under the
covers.  Just a guess.  If I forget it I get cramps sometimes; get out of
bed, find the soap, put it in place, and bingo no cramps.  Who knows?
bill w

On Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 2:47 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <