[ExI] china and Hillary

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 21:19:12 UTC 2021

I am for anything that works with recalcitrant people, friends or enemies.
I just want some data on what is effective and I suspect there isn't any.
Sanctions will just bring opposing sanctions and hurt nor help anyone.
Nagging by human rights organizations has been going on a long time and
just results in being told to stay out of internal affairs.

What works?  That's what I want to know.  I suspect that any concessions
are made behind closed doors with promises never to reveal such.

bill w

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 12:46 PM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <