[ExI] covid or cold?

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 20:37:36 UTC 2021

For me personally it's far far less than 1% (I'm 29 and healthy,) for young
healthy people it's more likely they die of a car accident or drug overdose.

Also, why does nobody in the mainstream ever talk about obesity with this?
Pretty much every young person you see dying from this is obese.  Yet of
course we have this medically dubious "healthy at every size" movement that
makes people feel good mentally at the expense of their physical health.
People have no issue criticizing drug addicts but criticizing food addition
is a no-no, apparently.  Losing weight probably increases chances of
survival more than a vax does

On Fri, Dec 24, 2021, 3:08 PM Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat <