[ExI] Immaculate Election

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 19:01:56 UTC 2021

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 1:24 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <

> On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 7:42 AM Dave Sill via extropy-chat <
>
>> Having an ID and being required to produce one are not the same.
>>

> The thinking is, if people are required to have an ID at all times, it is
> a reasonable imposition to require that they produce it at any time.  (This
> can include having an RFID chip on said ID, and carrying said ID to not
> block said RFID - e.g., don't carry it in a Faraday cage.)

Yeah, that I understand and agree with. I don't see a problem with a
national ID that you aren't required to carry or produce upon demand. If it
would take amendment to do that right, so be it. I also don't see a problem
with a national voter ID that you'd have to present at the ballot.

-Dave