[ExI] the science might be wrong

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Jan 22 14:39:56 UTC 2021

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat

--

Stathis Papaioannou

I wouldn’t.  I would agree with wearing one myself however, and would.

Consider the MINO: mask in name only.  They are made of spandex.  Very comfortable, one scarcely knows one is wearing it.  Doesn’t get wet inside.  Doesn’t trap anything.  Clearly states it is not for medical purposes, it is only for fashion purposes.  Well, that is still a mask.

Government cannot force this upon us.  We don’t want a government with the power to dictate that kind of thing, particularly since it has demonstrated it doesn’t know how to handle pandemics.  Some governments did better than others, but the better ones did less.