[ExI] [Extropolis] unvaccinated

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 21:20:32 UTC 2021

I read where the CDC is not telling us all the data.  Whether that comes
from a reliable source, I have no idea.  I would like to know if anyone
knows, just what the percentage of vaccinated adults have had serious side
effects.

You say that a vaccinated person has a lower chance of passing it on,
right?  But it really does not matter to me - I have to wear the mask
everywhere regardless.   Well, not outside.  bill w

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 12:52 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <