[ExI] What sf/fantasy series are on your "try to watch fairly soon/someday" list?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 14:56:52 UTC 2021

I was touched that my post got the response that it did. I have seen the
over the top Danish series, Kingdom, which was fun. I did faithfully watch
"Fringe" and consider it a classic. Electric Dreams was an intriguing
anthology show, and I saw the episodes which sounded appealing, I read
about the plots in Wikipedia, as I often do to get a feel for a tv series.
I only saw a handful of Alias episodes, but remember how it was such a
hugely popular series at the time. I mainly just recall Jennifer Garner
beating people up all the time! Lol As for Star Trek, I had friends tell me
that the Enterprise series actually gets very good in the final two
seasons. I've heard they even re-introduced the Gorns!

I was a fan of the Buck Rogers tv series, and got to meet Gil Gerard at a
science fiction convention. The man is highly intelligent and has a PhD in
petroleum engineering! But finally he could stand it no more, and he left
that kind of work to follow his dream and pursue acting. After a few years
driving a taxi, he broke into tv commercials and built up an acting career
from that starting point. Yes, I would love to have a robot sidekick like
Twiki! Lol

*"Spartakus and the Sun Beneath the Sea*" is a series I had never heard of
before, and I pride myself on my pop culture tv and film awareness! Lol I
very much admire the French talent for mature animated science
fiction/fantasy films. I will have to look it up.

Since I now live in the Philippines... I present Darna!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERXvQJrQ5dE

John  :  )

On Wed, Jun 2, 2021 at 10:24 PM Gabe Waggoner via extropy-chat <