[ExI] yelling fire

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 14:12:43 UTC 2021

Spike wrote:
 "They still don’t understand of course, because explosives are illegal in
California.  The meekly conforming drones have never seen either a cherry
bomb or an M-80.  Sheesh, kids these days."

Don't get me started! And I bet most of them never got a copy of the
classic "Anarchist's Bible," and if they did, it was the very slender
highly edited version! Lol

John

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 7:41 AM Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat <