[ExI] The Magpie Whisperer

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 19:48:12 UTC 2021

Spike, you are just too smart. You knew I was going to come at you about
the tires after I suffered world class humiliation about reading a book
about cod.  However, your knowledge has been useful and mine is just
interesting.  You just might know more than I do about buying used cars
(for me, that has been one of the necessities of life).

If I need to do something useful I get my neighbor to do it.  He knows
everything.  My iPhone expert is 13.    bill w

On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 1:43 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <