[ExI] you had ONE JOB...

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 18:14:53 UTC 2021

One can suppose it is an old guy who substitutes "way"
for "fucking" which is the preferred modifier adverb in our rap-influenced
times.   I hope it gets worn out so that it comes to be of little appeal as
'darn'.
But you know, we did it:  we thought smoking and drinking and cussing and
bragging about our pitiful sex life were the signs of a mature person.
When I
was 15 I thought that being 21 was the be-all, end-all state of being an
adult.  Then I got
 to be 21 and thought:  this is it?  Maturity.? I don't think so.  As far
as I am
concerned I still have work to do regarding maturity.  bill w

On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 12:27 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <