[ExI] World's Fastest Electric Motorcycle

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 18:35:31 UTC 2021

Right, but the hole doesn't seem necessary to me.  After all, wings utilize
the "venturi" effect, without a hole in the middle of them.  Wouldn't the
hole just add lots of extra mass and increased drag, to achieve the more
complex structure?  Wouldn't a simple tear drop shape, without a hole, be
more efficient?

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 8:02 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <