[ExI] Chalmers

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 17:23:42 UTC 2021

Gimme a break - I am just a short piece into the book.  Also, I do not have
any background in the subject of consciousness.  I tried reading Dennett
but gave up.  I disagreed with him but cannot remember why.

Mostly, in your post, I do not know what 'computationally bound' means.

bill w

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 10:56 AM Brent Allsop via extropy-chat <