[ExI] crowdsourced crimefighters

Bill Hibbard hibbard at wisc.edu
Sun Mar 7 21:29:35 UTC 2021

> They develop supporting manufacturing infrastructure
> and technology in lightweight lithium battery

I occasionally have to park outdoors and on a Wisconsin
winter night that can mean a dead battery. So I got a
jump starter. It's a one pound lithium battery that can
generate 800 amps. What a great accessory.

> Anyone else want to drive a Tesla: GREAT!  Do it.

A few years ago a friend let me drive his Tesla Model 3
dual motor performance. What a rocket, not to mention
pretty good self-driving. It took a good deal of will to
resist buying one (I need to keep my driver's license).