[ExI] totalitarian techniques

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 20:29:06 UTC 2021

Maybe you should read Adler, of Freud, Jung and Adler.  His main motive was
power.

I shall never relinquish this point:  if you only see one motive for
something, you are not looking deeply enough.  Remember that the id may be
getting many kinds of jollies through one activity.  Power not only brings
money, it brings finger up to those who said you were worthless, maybe even
their mothers.  Some people describe power as a sexual thing, better than
orgasms.    What kind of power?  Over whom?  For what purposes?  Complex.

In psychology, not even Pavlov's dog is simple.

bill w

On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 12:49 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <