[ExI] Fwd: [Extropolis] NYTimes.com: Want to Save the Earth? We Need a Lot More Elon Musks.

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 13:35:10 UTC 2021

What matters to me are the billions of people who are environmentalists in
the sense of loving the world, wanting clean air and water, wanting much
industrial pollution stopped, enjoying gardening and traveling in nature.
I suspect that most of that applies to you, no?  And nearly everyone.  And
we are serious about it.  I can't help it if some organizations do bad
things in the name of environmentalism.  But frankly, I would applaud if
Greenpeace could sink every whaling ship on the planet.  bill w