[ExI] Does the Star Trek transporter kill people?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 21:33:33 UTC 2021

I apologize for the confusion.

My friend already had his masters in physics when he applied to the
doctoral program run by Krauss. And so after quitting due to an
uncooperative Krauss and a horrible situation at home, he was able to find
work with an upgrade project for the MRI scanner. He unfortunately never
did get his doctorate in physics, and currently teaches with one of the
larger online only universities.

John

On Sat, Nov 20, 2021 at 2:54 PM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <