[ExI] DuckDuckGo

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Nov 28 21:21:50 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of
BillK via extropy-chat

>...I would recommend having links to more than one private search engine

<https://www.vpninsights.com/privacy/browsing/private-search-engines/>

BillK

BillK, the problem with that strategy is that Google already knows about
my... em... my... well never mind that, I have already suffered through the
indignity of knowing there are three or four Googler employees somewhere who
sat around on graveyard shift smirking at my search stuff and so they
already know about... that.

So I get all the targeted advertisements for these... devices...  I can't
even figure out what they are or how to use them.  Latex?  Feathers?  An
electric... eh... a tube of... em... well never mind that either, if I go
with an alternative search engine, another three or four employees get to
experience gales of derisive laughter at my expense.  Unacceptable is this.
Google already knows me.