[ExI] See the Internet of the future in 2046

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Oct 2 14:07:50 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of BillK via extropy-chat

"On the 25th anniversary of the Internet Archive, we’re looking forward to the year 2046. Will we have access to trustworthy information online? Will knowledge be free and open?" states the nonprofit.

>...The article also has a short 30 second video of what the future web might look like.
You will only be allowed to see what Google and Facebook permit.
Dystopia approaches!

BillK

BillK, that depends on who you ask.  The internet majors insist that you will have access to free and trustworthy information online.  They will be the final arbiters of what information is trustworthy.