[ExI] data coming

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Oct 4 23:17:55 UTC 2021

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat
…

 >>…OK.  Once I let that sink in, I have a conjecture I will share in my next post, some interesting data I think will come out of all this.

Commentary welcome.

--

Stathis Papaioannou

Ja, certainly, but the data I am looking for isn’t 100% compliance, but rather what happens if the same person takes 100 vaccinations.

It hasn’t even occurred to those losing their jobs that one can just make up a fake vaccine card, but we can be sure that plenty of people did think of that and already did it.  There are no legal repercussions from it that I can think of.

Stathis, what would you speculate would happen to someone who maxes the vaxes?  At some point does the immune system start to make covid-like symptoms?  What if one is a lucky soul who didn’t even notice any symptoms?  That would be a perfect candidate for becoming a dartboard, either as a profession or as an altruistic volunteer looking to encourage the masses that it is perfectly safe.