[ExI] data coming

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 23:38:09 UTC 2021

On Tue, 5 Oct 2021 at 00:22, spike jones via extropy-chat

> From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat
>
> It hasn’t even occurred to those losing their jobs that one can just make up a fake vaccine card, but we can be sure that plenty of people did think of that and already did it.  There are no legal repercussions from it that I can think of.
>
> spike

Hmmmm.   If you do a search for fake vaccine card there are many
results saying that they are available on the internet, the FBI is
impounding any found and people are facing federal fraud charges.
That sounds like legal repercussions to me.

BillK